Lower Loft next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Loft next season

A 'family stand' - all individual adult season-ticket holders are being moved out. The first bad decision Mr Fernandes has made in my view. Will destroy the atmosphere at that end of the ground and I think it will struggle to sell out. Family stand should be in the Lower School End.

agreed...whilst iw elcome families to loftus rd i dont want snotty nosed screaming rugrats spoiling my enjoyment (boozing swearing n general hi jinks)........section of ellerslie rd up in corner by away fans would be suitable!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      agreed...whilst iw elcome families to loftus rd i dont want snotty nosed screaming rugrats spoiling my enjoyment (boozing swearing n general hi jinks)........section of ellerslie rd up in corner by away fans would be suitable!
      Precisely. Very disappointing decision IMO - don't think the likes of Chel**** are going to be very intimidated by little kids behind the goal.

Comment

great a face paint and foam hand section.

Comment

dunno fulham might though

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            great a face paint and foam hand section.

Comment

Oh dear. Really?

Home end should be rocking & the loft hasn't been for ages.

Won't be for another while now by the look of things.

Comment

one game in our promotion season....boro at home i was using some industrial language and a chap with his sprog asked me to 'tone it down'.....i would normally tell someone to shove off but as he was with child i recinded .......anyhows ten minutes later the 'good father' is slying puffing on a all saints rd woodbine!!!!!ffs you couldnt make it up.....i returned to my colourful language and when he turned round again to remanstrate he recieved my 'middle finger'!!!

Comment

why not have paddocks as a family stand?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    why not have paddocks as a family stand?
                    good shout..........oh sorry thought you ment 'in padlocks'!!!!

Comment

one game in our promotion season....boro at home i was using some industrial language and a chap with his sprog asked me to 'tone it down'.....i would normally tell someone to shove off but as he was with child i recinded .......anyhows ten minutes later the 'good father' is slying puffing on a all saints rd woodbine!!!!!ffs you couldnt make it up.....i returned to my colourful language and when he turned round again to remanstrate he recieved my 'middle finger'!!!

Let's face it if you don't want your kid to hear bad language then don't take them to a football match. Simple as that.

Comment

good shout..........oh sorry thought you ment 'in padlocks'!!!!
                        Kids in padlocks? Your on the wrong forum facto!

Comment

Where dose it say that then?

Comment

Not sure what the problem is most of the atmosphere comes from upstairs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                              Not sure what the problem is most of the atmosphere comes from upstairs anyway
                              Whilst our keeper is getting abused by away fans there keeper will be getting nothing lol

Comment

Working...
                              X