No announcement yet.

Tony fed up with some of the idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These fans probably expected to keep their seats when we move to a new stadium. He owns the bloody thing, he can tell you to sit where he wants
    Last edited by James1979; 23-05-2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      wrong , as collymore said on Twitter last week real fans question club decisions tourists just follow , i agree with this
      Nothing wrong with questioning club decisions in principle, it's all about how its done and these twitteringtwits are just pathetic message board warriors who will moan about anything. Generally, mindless idiots who can't string a sentence together on a computer so make up for it with abusive language and insults!
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I sent Tony a message on Facebook and he had the decency to reply to it this morning very unexpectedly. I just want him to know that he has more support than he has abusers, and that you cannot unfortunately keep everyone happy. He really is very open something we are not use to at Rangers but long may it continue, comes across as a top top bloke.
        I am not going to say what he has said to me but suffice to say we appear to be in very safe hands but need to embrace change as it happens, exciting times ahead :-)

Comment

Do you lot know who these abusers are? I just wonder. How can anyone abuse a QPR owner who have done so much good for the club.
          They cant be genuine fans?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Do you lot know who these abusers are? I just wonder. How can anyone abuse a QPR owner who have done so much good for the club.
            They cant be genuine fans?
            Probably a selection of Wet Spam and NoRich bitters, plus a few general bored saddos and, sadly, there will be a few so called Rangers fans that just like to moan. I suspect the majority of them do not go to games ever and are not real Rangers fans in any way - but just like to have something to moan about.
            No, that is not a dig at people who live abroad/don't go to games or similar because we all know that circumstances often affect any individuals ability to do the above. There are plenty on here that don't go to games but they still have and give valid opinions on our Club - these twitteryknobs are a different kettle of fish as they tend to just pick a topic and argue, bicker and whinge just to gain attention (the sad little phuckers)
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

The only tweet i looked at that had any hint of anger was from an LL season ticket holder about being forced to move who put #fuming at the end of his message which Tony retweeted.

Was there worse than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Nothing wrong with questioning club decisions in principle, it's all about how its done and these twitteringtwits are just pathetic message board warriors who will moan about anything. Generally, mindless idiots who can't string a sentence together on a computer so make up for it with abusive language and insults!

Excatly what do you mean by the phrase "tourists"?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Bluehoop, you have allready answered my question!
                  I didnīt see your thread above.

Agreed.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

not just becouse i have branded myself with it but the badge issue is a bit strange, it may be the way people persive things and if they changed this could see things diffrently for example,
                    most of the people who want the badge changed back are defending there choice by saying it reminds them of the flavio era (even though it was bad it was the regime that got us to the promised land) but in a view as negative !!
                    try putting a different slant on it it reminds me of QPR V leeds utd sun shining beer flowing everyone trying to put a brave face on but deep down we were all scared of what we thought was going to be a points deduction and then that massive roar from outside the ground, the spring bok and smuts i will stand here now and tell you i cried, i i got into the ground and the flags with that badge will stay in my memory forever more and watching the mittals wave it as they done a lap of honour.
                    so it all boils down to this i could not care to much if they did change it back but i belive it would be a backwards step and a bad move, so will agree others will not but at tha end of the day the badge is not what it is all about you know what its about its about us the club so lets all just move on and stop and think where can tony go from here if 35% want to keep it 35% dont 20 % could not care less and 10 % dont want to know no brainer save the money and buy a player than change all tjhe merchandice
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I sent Tony a message on Facebook and he had the decency to reply to it this morning very unexpectedly. I just want him to know that he has more support than he has abusers, and that you cannot unfortunately keep everyone happy. He really is very open something we are not use to at Rangers but long may it continue, comes across as a top top bloke.
                      I am not going to say what he has said to me but suffice to say we appear to be in very safe hands but need to embrace change as it happens, exciting times ahead :-)
                      wise words
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Its all about progression> Great to see upgrades being offered but Family Stand is essential.

I suspect with growth at some point the club will move to a new ground, if that's the case we will all have to find new seats.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i think its all about the singing thing is family stand should in te ellerslie road to be fair

Comment

Working...
                          X