hope we go down next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope we go down next season

And Chelsea win FA cup, league, carling cup, world cup and euros as they deserve it and we haven't been playing very well. Nice reading all the papers on my way to work with those happy go lucky Chelsea boys celebrating, isn't that Christine a lucky lass.
    Also Chelsea achieved success the hard way building from the academy without an influx of overseas cash like city. Well done Chelsea. Lovely fans deserved this with all their history always packing the bridge for the last 6 0 years especially the way they reached out to ethnic minorities in the 70 s and 80 s and being supporters from birth circa 2006.
    Please only reply with nice posts. I live in abergavanhy if any one wants to pop over for tea I've got a Chelsea t set, i'll be fat lamps for the day.

Ps my daughter supports Luton.

WELL

WELL if you want to support chelsea,after all in one season they have acheived more than we have in one hundred years

thats your decision if you stay a ranger you may not ever see qpr winning the european cup

but myself ill always stay a ranger
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

His account has been overtaken by a **** fan I'm assuming.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
      X