Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paltry turnout from chelsh1te fans for their parade!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paltry turnout from chelsh1te fans for their parade!!

Just said on 5 Live that when Liverpool won it in 07(I think it was) police estimated that 1Million lined the streets but yesterday there was around 80K blues fans to welcome home their muppets... Sounds pretty embarrassing huh....

Was Rebel or Stanley seen in the parade? them plus about another dozen other turncoats have infiltrated our fanbase and must be rooted out before they spread their vile s.cum supporting ways.

Comment

I was driving my train ( well its not actually my train ) out of Victoria yesterday , ferrying the sc um from all over South London into town all afternoon and evening . Victoria was full of them ,celebrating ,grown men with flags and painted faces etc
      I started off ignoring them ,but ended up wanting to stab them all in the eye !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

You should have just driven through those stations, make the *******s walk and leave them waiting on the platforms.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hence why I dont think they will fill a stadium of 50k plus. If they can only muster 70k for the parade of Champions League and FA Cup they have no chance of filling a stadium the size of Man Utd or Arsenal unless the vast majority of those who turned out yesterday would attend week in week out which is not the case.

They probably only need to squeeze another 8000 seats into Shamford and they would be laughing

Comment

Working...
          X