X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt is better on the wing

than in the hole/upfront IMO.

Thoughts?

yes he is, he cuts in and he needs to know when to release the ball, a tad greedy but he is class

Comment

Taarabt is better when he learns to pass.

Comment

On the wing there is more space for him to weave his magic.

Comment

I think they play him as a forward as they probably know we are short upfront!

Comment

He is deffiantly better on the wing. Please Magilton don't put him in the middle or up front!

Comment

yeh hes not the man to play up top. he doesnt have the movement... but playin wing is dangerous aswell, will he ever pass/cross?

Comment

Was talking to a Spuds fan friday night he said "your'll think he's great to start with but soon get fed up when he keeps giving the ball away".

I think he's still young and got a lot to learn but just needs to know when to do a trick or pass it simple.He ain't going to have as much time on the ball as he wants, players in this div will close him down quicker than in the Prem.

Comment

Yep, i said yesterday Taarabt is a winger and not a striker. ;D
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Its one game, though I am surprised he has not used as a striker more in pre-season???

We have been playing Vine and Agyemang all the time. I think Tarrbt can play striker, but needs time and he is only played 15 mins there last week against Southampton. Those 15 goals will come.

Needs to not be so greedy
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                      Taarabt is better when he learns to pass.
                      Agree with you. That's why it is better to use him as winger because Eventually he will find himself with no options other than pass/cross the ball.
                      Last edited by Yousef; 09-08-2009, 12:01 PM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Its one game, though I am surprised he has not used as a striker more in pre-season???

We have been playing Vine and Agyemang all the time. I think Tarrbt can play striker, but needs time and he is only played 15 mins there last week against Southampton. Those 15 goals will come.

Needs to not be so greedy
                        Tarrabt isn't a bleeding striker though! :anger:

Comment

Not a team player for me id start him on bench needs to learn the hardway drop him,i saw yesterday alot of players get annoyed with him not passing at crucial times

Comment

Working...
                          X