Now on offish

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...749078,00.html

Comment

Rowlands injury 'not serious'

Skipper suffers low grade ankle ligament injury

More...

Comment

good news!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Very good news, as I thought he looked excellent on Saturday.
            rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

could be only 2 weeks out so good news
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Does this mean Buzz in in from the start, in the middle with Mahon?? Hope so...
                rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Opens up a big question/problem for me.
                  If everyone was fit, Buzsaky is first choice in CM.
                  Has to be, he's our best player.

So given that..... Who plays alongside/behind Buz in CM?
                  The big money Argentine Wonderkid, the often injured captain, Leigertwood or Mahon?
                  That's before you even get to Ephraim, Alberti, Routledge, Cook, Balanta, Ainsworth, who are all available for midfield duties. You can add Tarrabt to that list.

We should shift out at least two or three midfielders, sell or loaned out..... and get in a 1st choice goalscoring partner for Vine.

Comment

buzz will start tomorrow
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Thought Mahon looked good satd,just sat in centre mid and bossed it,kept it simple.

We need to get Buzsaky upto full fitness so he needs games asap so hopefully he will get the nod against EC.

Routledge was shocking like to see Ephraim given an opportunity,maybe Vine and Agyemang up top?
                      Although if we stick with Helguson he might actually score.

Comment

Good news, when he went down injured, I thought perhaps it was his knee again.

He did very well up until then, I think QPR had actually played better football in the 1st half before his injury.

Comment

good news

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            Thought Mahon looked good satd,just sat in centre mid and bossed it,kept it simple.

We need to get Buzsaky upto full fitness so he needs games asap so hopefully he will get the nod against EC.

Routledge was shocking like to see Ephraim given an opportunity,maybe Vine and Agyemang up top?
                            Although if we stick with Helguson he might actually score.
                            I don't think Routledge was great, but he certainly wasn't shocking. He laid on a ciouple of fist half chances for Helguson and if the latter had been a goalscorer, QPR would have won the game comfortably.

It can't be easy for players such as Routledge to create chances for forwards, only to see them missed.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              I don't think Routledge was great, but he certainly wasn't shocking. He laid on a ciouple of fist half chances for Helguson and if the latter had been a goalscorer, QPR would have won the game comfortably.

It can't be easy for players such as Routledge to create chances for forwards, only to see them missed.
                              Maybe shocking is abit to harsh but for 10k a week or whatever he earns his corners should be able to beat the first man.

Comment

They should and I will not excuse those corners. Hopefully if Buzsaky is fit, he will take the corners in future, but I don't think Ephraim's corners have been good when he took them in previous games. How many goals did he create from corners? I don't recall any.

Comment

Working...
                                X