Clear All

Lewis??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Joe Lewis doesnt even get in their 1st team

Comment

Maybe they dont want him in the shopping window?

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Per Hansson of Helsingborg... I know Rangers have been to look at him twice during the last three months... Very good keeper, thought to be Swedens number one for many years to come... Still I´m a little bit worried about his lack of hight!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerswede View Post
            Per Hansson of Helsingborg... I know Rangers have been to look at him twice during the last three months... Very good keeper, thought to be Swedens number one for many years to come... Still I´m a little bit worried about his lack of hight!
            Allsvenskan håller samma klass som league 2.......

Should go for someone with premier league experience.

Comment

In general yes, but there are exceptions.. He is a really good keeper, no doubt!!! Regardless of allsvenskans reputation...

Comment

Nicola Leali? Young keeper, very good on fifa! Goes up to 88

However, in real life I think top clubs like Juventus are after him. May aswell put in a cheeky £15million bid?
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by rangerswede View Post
                  In general yes, but there are exceptions.. He is a really good keeper, no doubt!!! Regardless of allsvenskans reputation...
                  Maybe as second choice since Cerny's not good enough. I agree with you that he has talent. You support HIF?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Neuer anyone?
                    good keeper but he is such a typical aloof german. The way he struts about like a peacock, hes even worse than Lehman at strutting

Comment

Working...
                    X