Di Matteo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di Matteo....

Not quite sure what to make of this fella.. Saw an interview with him on Sky earlier and he was either a harmless simpleton or very astute and cheeky little sausage... In the first part he just repeated everything that was said by the interviewer and then offered rather obvious and bland answers to see out the interview.....

However, he seems like a decent enough fella and whilst this might grate with a few on here but here goes... If chelski did win then I have loads of mates who will be made up and the way I look at it is, sod it have some joy for a change as life for many is pretty grim these days huh.... They wont start larging it too much too us as we are a minor irritation to them at the moment... We've had one famous but very controversial win and they battered us out of sight and would have won the Chumps League....

I can live with that but would like to think that within 3-5yrs we could be in with a shout of actually competing with them at a serious level in our NEW stadium.......

I dont hold any grudges, accepted long ago that they play in a different "league" to us. Just hoping that the game is entertaining (never is).

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
      I dont hold any grudges, accepted long ago that they play in a different "league" to us. Just hoping that the game is entertaining (never is).
      yeah a nice entertaining 3-0 bayern win would be nice ,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

That's the spirit...

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
        yeah a nice entertaining 3-0 bayern win would be nice ,
        I could also live with that.. Don't want some turgid old tripe as per usual...

Comment

Only time i'm not up for a british win-other than their sithe bag of a brother hun club rangers-rip-who claim to be exstreme british nationals but seig heil like fc uk!!! The irony. A few grandads turning in their graves.zee germans for me just cause i'm west london q.p.r.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I hope Bayern smash em so I can give all the billy big bawllocks Chelski arm chair fans I know some right stick and watch em bite.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Come on Ze Germans!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Only time i'm not up for a british win-other than their sithe bag of a brother hun club rangers-rip-who claim to be exstreme british nationals but seig heil like fc uk!!! The irony. A few grandads turning in their graves.zee germans for me just cause i'm west london q.p.r.
                Beautifully put
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I will never support the **** in anything. Give me a Bayern win any day of the week tonight.

Can you imagine that filth winning the Champions League? It will be intolerable. Plus they've already got their parade planned tomorrow. Seeing those muggy w$nkers with their Torres shirts shouting 'Come on Chels' will be the final straw! I hope they get well and truly battered out there!
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

They can fxxk right off!

Comment

They don't deserve the fella. Any other team woulda have made him full time manager by now after what he has done so far. Arrogant club

Comment

Maybe you guys are right...

Bayern it is then...

Comment

Working...
                        X