John Terry in England squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry in England squad!

Shocking very disappointed feel sorry for rio. Am I the only who would be happy if England made it to the finals and John terry missed the penalty that would make us win? Lol

What's the betting he slips up or gives away a silly goal during a crucial game?
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

hope he gets proper crocked, and cant play again

Comment

Rio is not going because he has a back injury that means he can' play 3,4, 5, 6 games in short time.

JT is one of our best defenders and as the legal system have taken this completely out of the FAs hands I think he should go.

QPR fans hate JT, I get that. But he has been convicted of nothing yet and we live in a society based on innocent until proven guilty. By the way - the FA can do nothing until the court case, so everyone who blames this on them is wrong.

I want us to win. If you take idiots out of football there wouldn't be enough players to go around.

We have at least one person far more vile in the QPR team by the way.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          ah...
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

boo to john terry. boooooo!
            come on you r's!

Comment

Rio is not going because he has a back injury that means he can' play 3,4, 5, 6 games in short time.

JT is one of our best defenders and as the legal system have taken this completely out of the FAs hands I think he should go.

QPR fans hate JT, I get that. But he has been convicted of nothing yet and we live in a society based on innocent until proven guilty. By the way - the FA can do nothing until the court case, so everyone who blames this on them is wrong.

I want us to win. If you take idiots out of football there wouldn't be enough players to go around.

Are you a qpr fan?

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                Are you a qpr fan?
                Oh sorry - am I not following the "how to be a pwoper fan" rule book? You are clearly a better fan and far harder than me as I am not being a silly little sheep and have my own opinion.

I don't like JT, but Rio can't go as he isn't fit enough and I want England to win.

The hypocracy on this site from some QPR fans about the racism thing is laughable as we discussed in many threads at the time. But you wouldn't know that as you were not a member here then. Are you a QPR fan....or just joined when we got in the Prem??
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

cant believe john racist terry is in the sqaud

Comment

Andy Carroll made him look a right c u next tuesday the other night, one of our best centre halfs your having a laugh, also remember Germany was again made to look like a mug, he might put hinself in front of a ball doesn't make him one of our best centre backs, I don't like Terry because he is a c u n t not because he plays for chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by MaidaValeRanger View Post
                      cant believe john racist terry is in the sqaud

Comment

Oh sorry - am I not following the "how to be a pwoper fan" rule book? You are clearly a better fan and far harder than me as I am not being a silly little sheep and have my own opinion.

I don't like JT, but Rio can't go as he isn't fit enough and I want England to win.

The hypocracy on this site from some QPR fans about the racism thing is laughable as we discussed in many threads at the time. But you wouldn't know that as you were not a member here then. Are you a QPR fan....or just joined when we got in the Prem??
                        It's not about being a sheep it's about being fine with a racist in the England the one who abused our player.rio has said he can go the injurie rubbish don't fit.its not been through the courts yet but you can blatantly see what he said and the manner of it.
                        I would rather a man in our team who gets a bit aggressive than a racist no matter how good they are.
                        I have supported qpr since I was a young child been a mascot and all sorts.

Comment

No we don't.

Comment

silvercue, totally agree with you on all this - saved me typing in a similar vein!
                            detest the sheep mentality!

Comment

The problem with it though is that Anton didn't complain or report it, if he had done that then the court case would had been brought forward and we would had had a different outcome.

Not that I'm blaming Anton as we all heard what JT said, but Anton didn't take it up sadly.

Comment

Working...
                              X