Overall - Quite a season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall - Quite a season

What a great season. An absolute roller coaster to the very very end.

The highs:

# Staying-up (obvious really).
    # Beating all our London rivals - apart from FFC (we'll get them next season).
    # Seeing the back of Briatore/Ecclestone.
    # Signing Cisse - and singing his name in the last few minutes of the Stoke match.
    # The last 15 minutes of the match against Liverpool. The turning point of our season - better late than never.
    # Beating Manchester City until we knew we didn't have to stay-up and wasn't it fun being king-makers?!
    # Tony Fernandes - is he too good to be true?
    # Taraabat showing that he can do it at this level if he wants to - he'll be awesome next year I reckon.
    # Agent Crouch - still on the play role.

The lows:

# Not getting rid of Briatore/Ecclestone earlier enough
    # Barton - He's a good player but he could be great one if he decided to think about others and burnish his tarnished reputation
    # Warnock's exit - but perhaps it was for the best in the end?
    # The drubbings against Chelsea and Fulham - can't put any gloss on them really.
    # Clint Hill's ghost 'goal' against Bolton - but what comes around goes around.
    # Villa not going down - 7 wins and less goals than Wolves tells you everything about their season. In a fair world they would have relegated too.

Hopefully we'll enjoy some mid-table comfort next season but I wouldn't bet on it - We Are QPR after all, and who would want to change that.

Good post

Like the king makers bit ............spot on...

Comment

I'll second that!!!

Comment

good post heavens. if what goes around comes around, bayern will batter chelski and terry will be found guilty...now if carlsberg made season finale's....
        come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
        X