Stoke-Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke-Bolton

I watched the game on telly last night, and I have to say Bolton were very unlucky not win the match based on their first half performance. Klasnic and Petrovīs shooting attempt on goal went luckily 1 cm outside the post.
    And no way, Peter Crouch should have been awarded a penalty,lol.
    They could easily have been at least 3-1 up before halftime,phew

PS. I have to say Marvin Sordell impressed me when he came on as a substitute late on. He has not played very much under Coyle. Strange!!?

Petrov, Kevin Davis and Klasnic were also useful players for the Trotters.

Anyway, who cares about Bolton now?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Both their goals were incredibly lucky

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Both their goals were incredibly lucky

Thatīs also true.

IOW; justice for Clint Hill is done.!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Forst goal was a shocking decision by the ref and I actually thought the pen was the right decision.

In all the years people have been going to football, i dont think anyone would have ever seen 2 goals in one game as lucky as the 2 Bolton actually scored. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          I watched the game on telly last night, and I have to say Bolton were very unlucky not win the match based on their first half performance. Klasnic and Petrovīs shooting attempt on goal went luckily 1 cm outside the post.

PS. I have to say Marvin Sordell impressed me when he came on as a substitute late on. He has not played very much under Coyle. Strange!!?

Anyway, who cares about Bolton now?:dancing:
          you do by you post .................get a grip girl

Comment

unnnnnn****inglucky Bolton.

Now moving on
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

i think the guardian summed bolton up as "the luckiest unlucky team in the world". they seem to only remember the bad luck that they have...

against stole:
              terrible (non-)decision on the first goal (to be fair, ref doesn't seem to have a clear view, so technically can't give the fowl).
              penalty harsh (but we've had far harsher given against us).

but...

first goal was a lucky deflection off a clearance
              second goal was either a mis-hit cross or goal of the season (i know which one i reckon it was)

didn't they get a freak own goal against west brom to even have a chance of survival on the last day?
              and let's not forget bobby p's contribution to their defence either?

Comment

There's no way they will get back up any time soon!
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

The Wolves suppporters were absolutely delighted that Bolton went down aswell. I guess they have a history?

Bye,bye Bolton.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

they were lucky clint hills goal did not stand they would have been down last week if they drew that

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Anyway, who cares about Bolton now?
                      Frist may I say got what they dererved as if Hill goal stood fact we never gone into that game needing them not to win or us to min draw.

On Sordell I have seen him play at Watford and he is good player but believes he better than his and can be greedy.

Comment

Has everyone also forgotten the handball in the game at Villa? One of their defenders (can't remember who) punched the ball over the cross bar to deny Villa a goal. It wasn't even a well disguised punch and right out the the Marcus Bean camouflaged punch scrap book
                        Bolton seemed to benefit pretty much all season from luck and still failed. Oh, and some no-nothing foolham twunt keeps posting that we only stayed up because they couldn't beat Sjoke. Actually cockbreath, we stayed up because over the course of the whole season we got more points than Bolton
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                        X