No announcement yet.

Helgusson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please please please please please please please please please Mr B.....buy a f**king striker.....we should have scored a bagful today! Its plainly obvious for everyone to see.
    rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Based on some whispers and rumours i heard at the game today, i have a new found respect for Helguson.

What many of you dont know, is that the reason he misses so many sitters, is not because he's crap or a rubbish finisher, but actually for a good cause.

I heard from more that one person today, that he actually places bets on the black market for substantial ammounts of money, on him to miss as many chances he can, with his earnings going towards charity!

Now i have no reason to lie to any of you, and i cant back up my statements in any way (although it was Gianni who told me). You guys are just gonna have to have some faith that this will be made public news on sexual Sunday, once all the liability issues are ironed out. He'll then be on a coach that has to go through Bath frst before it can all be made official!

So yeah.....all of you lay off him!
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

he's not good enough to miss chances on purpose . He's just a pathetic excuse for a so called goal scoring forward:anger::anger:
        Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          Helguson why was he in the starting line up come on jim
          well because all our strikers are crap,so why not,who is better and vines best position is on the wing,where we now have plenty of others.

Comment

I think today showed a very obvious point, Cardif have spent a lot of money on a new ground and new player last year and there strikers scored today. Unfortunately our top scorer was sold and our remaining stirkers missed loads of chances today which shows the ambiton of our club. The creative play of our team today was excellent but the finishing was embaressing and anyone who says we do not neeed a new striker after helguson and Vine's performance today was watching a different game. We will not get promoted with the strikers we have, END OF STORY

Comment

Working...
            X