Traore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore

Haven't read a lot on here about Traore's contribution yesterday. I've said on here before that, IMO he should have started in more games than he has. He did it when he came on against the **** when it was too bloody late - brilliant cross for Cisse's goal and he did it again for Jamie yesterday. IMO this player is so underated.

I rate him very highly. Always makes himself available, good technically, can defend, equally good attacking, lightning pace, strength, and a brilliant crosser... what more do we want.

Comment

I think he should give up I being a left back and play as a left winger . He has pace and can cross the ball very well and IMO can be a similar player to Bale

Comment

i like him but i'm not sure about him as a left back - some days he was good, some not so good. but do think him playing in front of taiwo would be a good option - especially when we need to be defensively tight like yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          I think he should give up I being a left back and play as a left winger . He has pace and can cross the ball very well and IMO can be a similar player to Bale

The way he went down the left wing for Mackies goal was ' Bale like '

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

The way he went down the left wing for Mackies goal was ' Bale like '
            And not the first time this season.... Wolves away for Campbells goal, Stoke away for HH's goal.

Comment

Could really shine next season given the chance.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Think he was a left midfielder to start off with when Arsenal picked him up,due to injuries at the club,he was played at left back.
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Deserves more, but as an impact sub when players are tired he would be perfect. Pace and accurate crosses.

Comment

A truly magnificent player. Too good to start on the bench. Mainly a midfielder for me.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X