• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Oi change your avatar back now !!!!!!
    sorry, it has to be bayern this week...
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Just watching the game again on sky and when Mackie puts the header in the net the away end goes mental, proper carnage

It was pretty lively upstairs too and Souness, Neville and Rednapp were looking down with an expression on their face of those celebarations look a tad dangerous
      I watched Jamie`s goal hundred of times and noticed I jumped for joy first. :D :D :D Honestly, it could be seen quite easy - my reaction was nearly 1 sec before the others - I am with the black jacket, can`t be missed that moment. hahahaahah Maybe I was the one who wanted that second goal most? ;)
      Everybody can download the full 90 mins from

www.fullmatches.net

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
        I watched Jamie`s goal hundred of times and noticed I jumped for joy first. :D :D :D Honestly, it could be seen quite easy - my reaction was nearly 1 sec before the others - I am with the black jacket, can`t be missed that moment. hahahaahah Maybe I was the one who wanted that second goal most? ;)
        Everybody can download the full 90 mins from

www.fullmatches.net
        Excellent, is the download virus free?? I managed to get a ticket on the morning of the match, happy days!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          when mackie scored there was a massive 200 mph surge down one of the aisle's-people going mad jumping all over each other. one rangers fan was holding a pie and he flew from the top of the lower tier to the bottom with people piling on top of him(me included) and after everyone got back up this bloke never dropped or spilt a bit. must have been a sweaty or just really hungry!!
          Oi Mr BushCelt, being of Scottish descent I am offended by your racist terminology ........................... But seing as I'm still in Sundays 'love-in' mood I can't get upset
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
            Excellent, is the download virus free?? I managed to get a ticket on the morning of the match, happy days!!
            it is a virus free, i downloaded the match as soon as I came back to london on sunday night.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKdb...yer_detailpage how about this footage ?
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
              X