Chelsea fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fans

Just said on talksport that Chelsea fans were celebrating thinking we got relegated after city got their third....

Ha ha, Mugs

hahaha adding up has never been a strong point of the average **** fan.

Come on Bayern!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
      Just said on talksport that Chelsea fans were celebrating thinking we got relegated after city got their third....

Ha ha, Mugs
      w@nkers , we will do some celebrating when bayern stuff em .......

Comment

And there was me thinking they didnt care about us

Comment

he who laffs last laffs longest!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

After their songs of going down when we were losing 6 1 I think we should reply when we next play with 'you thought we were down, you were wrong, you were wrong' and after the Champions league final 'Cry on the TV we watched you cry on the TV'

Comment

please bayern send them back to stonleigh, epsom,worcester park,tolworth, surbiton , kingston, new malden,morden and ewell with a 4 nil drubbing

Comment

Some people are saying to be patriotic and support the English team against the Germans, but ask yourself this: would City fans cheer Man U? Would Spurs fans cheer on Arsenal?

Course not, so......

COME ON BAYERN!!!!!!
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

what's English about Chelsea? John Terry and Ashley Cole!? COME ON BAYERN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    After their songs of going down when we were losing 6 1 I think we should reply when we next play with 'you thought we were down, you were wrong, you were wrong' and after the Champions league final 'Cry on the TV we watched you cry on the TV'
                    Good shout, West Acton.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Some people are saying to be patriotic and support the English team against the Germans, but ask yourself this: would City fans cheer Man U? Would Spurs fans cheer on Arsenal?

Course not, so......

COME ON BAYERN!!!!!!
                      I've always thought that was a load of old cobblers.
                      Cheer on Chelshyte simply because they are an English team? Fark that for a game of soldiers.
                      The Champions league is a CLUB competition, CLUB.

COME ON, BAYERN, COME ON BAYERN, COME ON BAYERN!!!!!!!! :yush:

Comment

never ever would a true QPR supporter want chelsea to win

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          please bayern send them back to stonleigh, epsom,worcester park,tolworth, surbiton , kingston, new malden,morden and ewell with a 4 nil drubbing
                          Don't forget Croydon mate. Plenty of them round here

Comment

Always thought that we were just that little team down the rd,and that they didn't care about us, just goes to show that one day in October done to them? Totally chaged the way they think about us
                            Also yesterday at city where we sat the was a improvised Bayen Munich flag which had
                            Bayen Munich ..... Sheperds bush Branch . Real class

Comment

to show my full support for bayern i have began invading my neighbours gardens and ordered a vw beetle

arbeit! :yush:
                              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X