i think we were involved in something special yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we were involved in something special yesterday

yes we wernt meant to have as big a part in the epic and not many lines..........but the world watched agog and we almost stole the show.....id say we've now attracted a few more fans around the globe as little queens park rangers fc are no longer the bit part act but a star of the future!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Why, what happened? Did your dog catch a rabbit on your walk mate?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Why, what happened? Did your dog catch a rabbit on your walk mate?

Comment

In fairness, it appears that our ol' mucker Facto has now got back from the bakers and has caught up on the news that we avoided relegation...

Comment

stains i went through more emotions yesterday than the little old woman who lived in the shoe......im totally hungover n exhausted by it all.....this club will fhucking kill me i tell thee!

Comment

at what point do you reckon he's going to mention that Gary Hooper's signing, as told to him by his aunt's next door neighbours, dustman's sisters boyfriend?

Comment

Yesterday will go down in EPL history as one of the greatest days ever, and our little club was a big part of it.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                at what point do you reckon he's going to mention that Gary Hooper's signing, as told to him by his aunt's next door neighbours, dustman's sisters boyfriend?
                super hoopsa hooper scored five yesterday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  stains i went through more emotions yesterday than the little old woman who lived in the shoe......im totally hungover n exhausted by it all.....this club will fhucking kill me i tell thee!
                  Mate, I'm with you. A friend texted me yesterday after the final whistle and asked "how do you feel"? I replied "old". And it was the truth. I felt too drained to feel excitement or relief or anything. What is it about our club?

Comment

dunno mate...a woman treated me like this id be gone quicker than a fulham fan in the british queen.....no matter how many times she cheats on us we still love this club of ours!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X