Survival Party ! Dubai Rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubai R's - Survival Celebration

It's been a while since I posted on here but I wanted to put the word out that we are having an end of season Survival Celebration tomorrow night. The festivities will kick off at 7.30pm tomorrow (Friday 18th May) at the Centre Circle bar in the Ramada Hotel, Al Barsha. I am still awaiting confirmation of what deal the bar are going to offer us but we are expecting some sort of all inclusive price for food and drinks.

It would be good to see everyone down there. In particular, John I hope you get this message as nobody seems to have your number and obviously we wouldn't want you to miss out. Message me for contacts or for directions.

Cheers
    Tarbie

Comment

Lucky *******s,absolutely love Dubai,first year in about 10 years that I can't afford to go over on a holiday,enjoy the party.by the way you should be having it at the beach club at the meridian on jumeriah beach( if the nights aren't too hot already).

Comment

Top man!! Can't wait

5 consecutive days on the **** but can't miss this one then I'm off it for a month!!

Comment

Rebel R - we need to support our local boozer!!! The hotel beach bars certainly wouldn't warrant our singing lol - we got ejected from the Hilton that used to be our base

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
            Rebel R - we need to support our local boozer!!! The hotel beach bars certainly wouldn't warrant our singing lol - we got ejected from the Hilton that used to be our base
            I know,and by the sounds of it ye all live on the other side of the city anyway,what about the Irish bar,been there a few times, very good atmosphere

Comment

Most of us are near the marina !

Irish village you talking?

Comment

What did you want me to do with that list of songs mate? Didn't really understand!

Comment

You need to give them to dinesh mate so he can prepare them

Comment

I think mate, we'll be spending a lot of dosh there Friday so ask him to decorate it blue & white put the flag and loftus road signs up

Does any1 know a good site for images of past players & current players?

Comment

Well he's not coming back to me about a deal on food & drinks so I might have a job getting him to sort out music and decorations mate!

Comment

Mate just tell him we'll go elsewhere unless he comes back to you by 8 tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Well he's not coming back to me about a deal on food & drinks so I might have a job getting him to sort out music and decorations mate!
                          Hard to imagine there being more than a handfull of QPR fans living in Dubai,there might lie the problem with that bar man not coming back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Hard to imagine there being more than a handfull of QPR fans living in Dubai,there might lie the problem with that bar man not coming back to you.
                            Rubbish mate, there are loads of us. Had nearly 40 out for last years end of season party!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Rubbish mate, there are loads of us. Had nearly 40 out for last years end of season party!
                              40 really... Impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                I know,and by the sounds of it ye all live on the other side of the city anyway,what about the Irish bar,been there a few times, very good atmosphere
                                McGettigans ?? Jumeriah Lake towers ?
                                "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Working...
                                X