Who would you give the armband to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you give the armband to?

After what Barton did, MH should definitely think of someone else. Who do you think deserve it in terms of leadership and passion?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Can you put a poll on this I was just about to do one . Of Barton loses it then Ferdinand in my book all the other leaders like Derry and hill most likely won't be in the starting 11 if hill is my choice to him.

Comment

A Brand new CB who has nothing to do with the existing regime !!

Comment

Ferdinand or Faurlin
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          Ferdinand or Faurlin
          those are the only two existing candidates but tbh think we need a new leader on the pitch - both of those two, though fantastc players for us, are a bit quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            those are the only two existing candidates but tbh think we need a new leader on the pitch - both of those two, though fantastc players for us, are a bit quiet.
            True, for those reasons I would have said Clint Hill, but I don't think he'll be in the starting lineup next season.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

needs to be someone who is playing regularly next season and if barton is going to miss the first quarter of the season (and that does seem quite possible today), then i think we need someone else.

i can't see derry or hill being regulars next season (if they're still here), i don't like keepers as captains. onouha or ferdinand?

Comment

Adel
                http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

barton is our leader.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One of our summer signings

Comment

Chris Samba?
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Armband Traore
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think the obvious two are Hill and Derry, with Shaun edging it. As people have said above, will they be in the team? I think they deserve a chance frankly.

Comment

Faurlin for me. Reason - we need to make sure he loves this club as when fit again clubs will come looking.

We need to treat him like Arsenal did with Fabregas.

Or Wesley Schneider. I heard he is coming.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                              I think the obvious two are Hill and Derry, with Shaun edging it. As people have said above, will they be in the team? I think they deserve a chance frankly.
                              Derry will not be in the starting line up next season unless we have injuries. In fact I doubt he will be at the club.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X