No announcement yet.

barton is HELPING qpr!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but surely you should be celebrating our survival and not banging on about Barton
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
      derry is a hardman, NOT a thug......for me thugs are barton, tevez, ballitolli....and all anti football, greedy, heartless, stupid....look just my opinion , dont want to lecture anyone...im a just a fan of the beautiful game....my loyalty always with qpr.
      Interesting you mention Tevez and Ballotelli. To that I'd add Cantona and Keane. One thing you'll notice about these players is that they're all winners. They've also all got suspect temperaments. It might be because they're all passionate players.

I'm not putting Barton in their category in terms of ability, but there are plenty of players around who lose the plot every now and then. Barton is just one of them.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        No but surely you should be celebrating our survival and not banging on about Barton
        believe me i am, but it just kind of his behaviour i feel damaged our survival...in regards to bolton...

Comment

Be interesting to have a PRO and ANTI barton vote. Personally, I am for him. Don't think he should be captain but I am glad we have him in the squad.

Comment

This is football violence from a Liverpool legend how times change.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUNBr6WvYw

Comment

and for ffs , he's still tweeting

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                do i have to be a barton fan to be a qpr fan? is barton QPR?
                If you was a proper fan you'd be off celebrating and enjoying the fact that we are still a Premiership club next season but instead you choose to spout drivel about Barton.

Do I really have to keep explaining everything to you ffs!

He showed guts and passion yesterday for QPR. He put his body on the line and showed what it meant to him. His reaction was stupid yes but was it any worse than Dicanio's push on the ref. Nothing more is said about Suarez making racist gestures to a fellow pro which is far far worse!
                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 14-05-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  If you was a proper fan you'd be off celebrating and enjoying the fact that we are still a Premiership club next season but instead you choose to spout drivel about Barton.

Do I really have to keep explaining everything to you ffs!

He showed guts and passion yesterday for QPR. He put his body on the line and showed what it meant to him. His reaction was stupid yes but was it any worse than Dicanio's push on the ref. Nothing more is said about Suarez making racist gestures to a fellow pro which is far far worse!
                  not that i want to argue, i sincerely hope your judjement is better than mine . truth is im very happy we re still in the premiership.

Comment

Working...
                  X