Thank You QPR Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You QPR Thread

Must say if we had gone down I would have felt cheated this season because at the start of it I don’t think we were given a fighting chance because of Flabby and Knee High.

The end of our promotion season was a shambles and the start of this one similar and in my view we have stayed up against all the odds and we bloody deserve it.

So thank you first of all Neil Warnock for getting the initial 19 points on the board, Amit and Tony for saving our club and putting your hand in your pocket, Mark Hughes and you back room team for sorting us out at home (must admit I never wanted you initially but more then happy to be proved wrong), All the players who in the last two months have stood up and been counted at home and backed up all the interviews where they said we would not go down, MASSIVE thank you to Cisse for not just talking the talk but also walking the walk, Paddy Clint and Derry thank you for the championship and your efforts this season, also Alan Brazil gets a mention as the only pundit I heard who all along said he would rather be in our position with points on the board then in Bolton’s position playing catch up and a special mention for Chris Foy top ref (you my son will get a standing ovation from me next time your in the bush)

But most of all thank you all the QPR fans home and away I think we played out part at home and got the team over the line. Were proper fans supporting a proper club and that should never ever be forgotten

If we had gone down to the benefit of Bolton I would have felt more cheated by the Hill goal that wasn't given.

Thanks god decsision didn't go their way yesterday. Could have been very different.

But yea - think the fans did a great job - especially 2nd half of season, we seemed slow to take to the prem for some reason!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

yawn yawn yawn, you will still blame them if we go down next year.

they guided us to the top of the tree and done what evryone wanted....... and that is sell up. why people expect tango and cash to invest when they are selling is beyond me.

just enjoy the season and results and stop effing moaning.

hope you are watching warnkock go **** your 30 years of amature, second tier management.

you R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
      X