No announcement yet.

Players who might available this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think MH will pull some suprises out of the hat again I mean who thought of Cisse.Taiwo or Diakite.

Comment

Originally posted by dcqpr View Post
      Think MH will pull some suprises out of the hat again I mean who thought of Cisse.Taiwo or Diakite.
      Exactly and i wouldnt swap any of them for like position players at most prem clubs.

Cisse probably has a goals per minute ratio better than anyone, including the other Cisse and RVP, yet when Sky were recently raving about Papiss and showed that stat he wasn't on the list at all.... very poor.

I will work it out when i have time later, but he's scored in every game he's played, bar the reds, of which those two games he only played a combined 90mins. Then consider against Liverpool he didn't play 90, City didnt play 90, Stoke played only 40....

He must have a goal about every 95 mins.... Astonishing. Yesterday summed him up, on the shoulder, awaits a sniff then leaves the defenders for dead and finishes with conviction.

Comment

Peinnar? (Although he'll probably go to Everton)
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Benayoun's a good shout, although he plays in perhaps too similar a position to Adel

Comment

Love to see any of these in the Superhoops next season...

Robinson or Foster?

Samba - would be an absolute must if he would leave the Russian side he went to in Jan. Understand he has had some racial abuse there? So who knows?

Jarvis?

Hoillett?

Johnson? (Man city)

Rhodes?

Pienaar?

Krancjar?

Any of those please Uncle Tony!!!

Comment

Working...
            X