Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita & Ched

So

0-0 last night between Boro & S.Utd. Blanks for Lita & Ched.

Looks like we have saved ourselves some wonga!!

Come on u r's!!

Wan't too impressed by either of them personally, but it was their first game for a while. Think Lita definately looks a bit of a big time charlie
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Neither were match fit. I wouldnt read too much into it. Although it shows what happens when you leave your transfer dealings to the last minute.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

One game and you rule them as a failure??? I real fear that players will never be given a chance at W12 because of people like you.

Comment

Lita will do more than Evans this year.

I have never understood why so many think ??Ched will be so good when he's hardly every played first team football. He scored a few on loan at Norwich... that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
            One game and you rule them as a failure??? I real fear that players will never be given a chance at W12 because of people like you.

Comment

both started on the bench. Both will score more than our top scorer. Wait and see
              :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                For the record..I think you are right. Ever heard of tongue in cheek?

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                  both started on the bench. Both will score more than our top scorer. Wait and see
                  what we have at the moment,MOST DEFINETLY!

Comment

Lita hasnt done any pre-season, and hasnt played a full match in 6 months...

cant expect anything of him for a few weeks yet

Comment

Another thread that shows the mentality of some of our supporters. God help some of our players as based on this if they don't perform today some might be in for a right drubbing!

:very_sad:

Comment

Working...
                      X