leaving soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving soon

going to go to gladys cafe and order double bubble double egg double sausage double bacon mushrooms tommatoes and four slices of bread and butter,then its down the springbok,and see q block pete

THE TOP MAN ANY ONE ELSE COMMING DOWN TODAY:amazing:

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
    going to go to gladys cafe and order double bubble double egg double sausage double bacon mushrooms tommatoes and four slices of bread and butter,then its down the springbok,and see q block pete

THE TOP MAN ANY ONE ELSE COMMING DOWN TODAY:amazing:
    Pie and Mash is calling my name this morning DFE though I migh have a pint or two afterwards to wash it down in the Smutts

Comment

Lucky Broadmoor allow their day release early then....

Only joking Dex. Lets hope the team serve double the amount of goals also.

Comment

well

well ive never been a big pie and mash fan,but you have a
        lovely day big fella,i may have a pint in the smuts,as some of my mates drink there............so may see you later

Comment

Just sorting the little fella out for his first game! He's sitting eating penut butter on toast, went and brought him the home kit yesterday with Charlie 3 on the back so he's ready! Glad to see the weather will be nice today too! Anyone know if you get blinded by the sunshine sitting in the lower loft?
          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

no

no the only way you get blinded in the loft is being blinded by the skill of
            rutledge taking on full backs

Comment

Yes if you're to the right of the goal.See if there's any spare seats to the left of the goal if it gets too hot.I'm in NL and we get very hot on the two sunny games per year.
              I took my 5 year son a few years ago and all he did was cry because he was getting burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
                Just sorting the little fella out for his first game! He's sitting eating penut butter on toast, went and brought him the home kit yesterday with Charlie 3 on the back so he's ready! Glad to see the weather will be nice today too! Anyone know if you get blinded by the sunshine sitting in the lower loft?
                Hope he has a wonderful day mate and becomes hooked for life like we all were

Comment

I'll bring some sun glasses then coz him and balanta are gonna be roasting full backs all day long today!
                  Last edited by Bwarren20; 08-08-2009, 08:44 AM.
                  "The New Era"

Comment

Originally posted by stowmark ranger View Post
                    Yes if you're to the right of the goal.See if there's any spare seats to the left of the goal if it gets too hot.I'm in NL and we get very hot on the two sunny games per year.
                    I took my 5 year son a few years ago and all he did was cry because he was getting burnt.
                    I'm in hl down by SA road
                    "The New Era"

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Hope he has a wonderful day mate and becomes hooked for life like we all were
                      Cheers mate I'll do my best to make sure he has a good day and gets hooked!
                      "The New Era"

Comment

You will be in the sun all afternoon unless they delay the K.O. by two or three hours.

Comment

I've just added some sun cream to the bag and extra bottles of water!
                          "The New Era"

Comment

Keep a spare lid with you as the gestapo take the lids off the unopened ones.
                            Welcome to the dark ages.Have a good day and if we score at the Loft end be ready to celebrate with the players as they never come our side of the goal.

Comment

to get him trully hooked

to get him trully hooked he needs to experience the r block or q block or s block thats where the atmosphere is really kicking

the lower loft wont sing there too snobish

Comment

Working...
                              X