Did Barton think..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Barton think..

..He was kneeing Tevez instead of Aguero. About the same height, Barton might have thought it was Tevez from the back of the head.

Or he's just got a really short fuse and beats up anything in front of him when angry lol
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

I dont give two boots about Barton anymore. With a bit of luck, Diakite will sign a perm deal and Faurlin will make a full recovery and the two of them will keep him out of the team. His 6 match ban will ensure he is out until end of Sept

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      ..He was kneeing Tevez instead of Aguero. About the same height, Barton might have thought it was Tevez from the back of the head.

Or he's just got a really short fuse and beats up anything in front of him when angry lol
      No he was trying to provoke a city player into getting a red.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        No he was trying to provoke a city player into getting a red.

He knew it was Aguero who annoyed him for saying stuff to the ref i think to encourage the red. I think another thought before he did it was that he was their danger man and he wanted to give him a dead leg which could've prevented him playing on. Clearly he didn't hit him hard enough....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

He knew it was Aguero who annoyed him for saying stuff to the ref i think to encourage the red. I think another thought before he did it was that he was their danger man and he wanted to give him a dead leg which could've prevented him playing on. Clearly he didn't hit him hard enough....
          IF he was trying to injure him, that's even worse....

Comment

Working...
          X