Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joey Barton aggro as a two fingered salute to the rest of football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton aggro as a two fingered salute to the rest of football?

Personally I felt like that was just a massive outpouring of frustration for all the sh*t decisions we've had all year and all the times things have gone against us. I don't personally care, the important thing is he's improved on the pitch and we don't need any knee jerk reactions telling him to get out of the Club.

Yes it was stupid, but we move on.

Joey just tweeted:

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

3m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

Comment

Hes right - we stayed up so who cares i dont now !
      Last edited by Bigears; 13-05-2012, 06:57 PM.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Was a major day for QPR and he was pumped up, another player "attacks" him and he retaliates and is the only one sent off. not condoning his kick at aguero but its easy to see why he lost it

Comment

Originally posted by toplondonclub View Post
          Joey just tweeted:

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.

3m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton

Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....

I shouldn´t laugh but....

Gotta love him on this occasion. (Didnt cost us any matches)
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I guess he has not been arrested then.

Comment

I just wish he would have done more damage on the way off, I hate all of these diving cheaters that grace the top teams of the EPL! It's easy to say since we survived but I think it was total frustration with all of the decisions that went against us and I can see he clearly lost it!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

could've worked in our advantage, as it stands though he will be on the end of a lengthy ban I'd imagine.

We'll just have to settle for Diakite and Faurlin lining up in the centre of the park at the start of next season *drools*

Comment

Working...
                X