c0ck on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c0ck on the block

I have only watched it once and will re-watch when motd is on but I believe the linesman who gave the sending off was in exactly line with play, on the other side with 8-12 players between him and the incident. No way he could have seen. FA were at it again.

Happy to be wrong when I watch the re-run.

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    I have only watched it once and will re-watch when motd is on but I believe the linesman who gave the sending off was in exactly line with play, on the other side with 8-12 players between him and the incident. No way he could have seen. FA were at it again.

Happy to be wrong when I watch the re-run.
    If he did in fact see it I reckon Tevez should have gone too!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Want to know how he did not see the kick from Tevez but managed to see the elbow

Comment

No because that happened 3 feet further from our goal and the linesman would have had a clearer angle of view......The FA didn't ask for Tevez to go.

Premier league next season. YES!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          If he did in fact see it I reckon Tevez should have gone too!
          yep,
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Tevez hit Barton first to which he retaliated, so they should both have walked.

Comment

Joey done by reputation again.

Lots of criticism of Barton about, but little about Tevez who was doing that not just to get Joey done, but for a penalty against us!

And some would prefer just to critcise Barton:yush:

Comment

tevez is a caant ,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

But he has to controll his temper nevertless!
                  Mark Hughes said aftermatch that the pair of them will have to have a chat over the summer.

Ps. I do agree that it was Tevez who started it and should have been sent of as well.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I thought it was amazing the way tevez "just happened" to roll over twice into the penalty area!

Dirty cheating little argy git

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
                      I thought it was amazing the way tevez "just happened" to roll over twice into the penalty area!

Dirty cheating little argy git
                      SPOT ON. Trevez rolled over 3 or 4 times to make sure he was lying in the penalty area.

Comment

yeah i agree that he only retaliated againest tevez, but there was no need for him knee Aguero, go in for a headbutt on kompany then go to have a go Balotelli thats where he let himself down.

Comment

Originally posted by E4 Rangers View Post
                          yeah i agree that he only retaliated againest tevez, but there was no need for him knee Aguero, go in for a headbutt on kompany then go to have a go Balotelli thats where he let himself down.
                          They all deserved it for being **** of the Premier League, as good as they are they are cheating over paid **** and to me cheapen the league with all of their theatrics! Just wish JB would have connected!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                          X