Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help with tckets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ko qpr
    Apprentice
    • Mar 2009
    • 238

    #1

    Help with tckets

    Hi...just a quick question on the game tomorrow, do you have to be a member to get in to the lower loft, and also it is in the silver catergory.

    Cheers
  • HammersmithR
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 5537

    #2
    It's the family section so I assume at least one of the people has to be a member and yes it's silver.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

    Comment

    • RamseyR
      Bronze Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 444

      #3
      Originally posted by HammersmithR
      It's the family section so I assume at least one of the people has to be a member and yes it's silver.
      I bought two tickets online yesterday for here, and I'm not a member. I'm collecting them tomorrow. Will I have a problem?

      Comment

      • ko qpr
        Apprentice
        • Mar 2009
        • 238

        #4
        Originally posted by HammersmithR
        It's the family section so I assume at least one of the people has to be a member and yes it's silver.
        Cheers mate...it's for a friend of mine, they were a season ticket holder last year, but not this year...just wasn't too sure.

        Anyone else know for definate about this area?

        Comment

        Working...