Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahrghhhhh im feeling nervous!

And not in a positive way! I have a really bad feeling about the weekend

its all about whether Bolton beat Stoke, we'll do well to avoid a tonking:sorry:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Not finding the wait at all easy, just want the game to be happening now.
      Hop everyone will be wearing brown pants on Sunday...
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

TBH don't think i can watch it,just want to switch the TV on at 5pm and whatever's happened,has happened,think i can deal with the news better than sitting through it waiting for stoke to score,or worse Bolton !!!

Comment

you have to watch, please don't miss out on the biggest win of the mighty rs.....m city are going to desintrgrate in front of 300 million viewers....s.derry will have his swan song,diakete will be a household name...

Comment

Originally posted by MaidaValeRanger View Post
            Was feeling nervous earlier in the week, just feeling excited now, excited that the R's are part of (arguably) the biggest match the prem has known, what happens will happen and i hope we are still a prem team after Sunday but if we are not we will return stronger with a much higher profile and people around the world will know who little old QPR are. Its been evident this week from colleagues etc we are on everyones radar, in fact i'd be envious if it was another team in our position getting all the exposure, from Sunday on, dont think i'll get another QP WHO!

Comment

Originally posted by MaidaValeRanger View Post
              Stop being a big girl's blouse FFS. :angry:
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Im feeling relaxed and quietly confident. At best we will get a draw but I fancy Stoke to pull off a draw too.

I am amazed with just how many pundits are tipping Bolton for a win. There bottom of the league for the same reason we are because they dont win enough games god willing that trend continues.

Comment

Stoke have had a poor season by their standards but I think their Europa experience had a lot to do with that. At home though they have recently drawn with us, Arsenal and Everton who at the time were right on form. They also drew with United and beat Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea so they are no mugs. I think a win can push them up 3 places too so Pullis will be going all out for the win.

I watched Bolton against Spurs and West Brom and they concede goals very easily.

Even if you lose Sunday I think you will be ok.

Comment

swiss i have a nubile/nymphomaniac/18 year old blonde sister who would like to meet you!!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Sounds better than that one from St Helens for sure....If you stay up its a deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by swiss View Post
                        Stoke have had a poor season by their standards but I think their Europa experience had a lot to do with that. At home though they have recently drawn with us, Arsenal and Everton who at the time were right on form. They also drew with United and beat Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea so they are no mugs. I think a win can push them up 3 places too so Pullis will be going all out for the win.

I watched Bolton against Spurs and West Brom and they concede goals very easily.

Even if you lose Sunday I think you will be ok.
                        Cheers Swiss i like the way your thinking!
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Sounds better than that one from St Helens for sure....If you stay up its a deal!!
                          if we stay up i;ll chuck 'her next doors' in too!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            if we stay up i;ll chuck 'her next doors' in too!!

Just checking the trains times monday morning....

Comment

if she's anything like facto your in for a right treat
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X