No announcement yet.

So Blackpool a sell out after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE CLUB SPIN , POSTS SOLD OUT AND LTD to make you rush, to create the feeling there's a need for you to do something now....panic,what to do???

the paddocks hold a few 100 each, season tkt holders anyway ( in the main) easy to sell out.
    there'll be so many empty seats at 3pm....you could graze mountain goats there.

Comment

who cares how many tickets have been sold? lol just sing your hearts out, i dont give 2 ****s whether anyone else goes or not. ill be there to see my team and thats all i care about

Comment

our average is around the 12000 , if taken over many yrs....

rarely goes lower than 10,000 or above 14,000
        there it all is, summed up...

no matter the quality of the team, the results..our market force varies 2,000
        one offs..many clubs can sell 30,000 for a final.

NOW WE PLACE ADS IN THE STANDARD.....the final insult.

Comment

Mod we still had about 32k at cardiff playoff final. If the team starts winning the support will approve. We have done nothing regarding success so those numbers would shoot up. My dad and uncle would start going again if we start winning and the fooball is entertaining.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

QPR used to get more than 22,000 on a regular basis in the mid 70s.

The fans are there, they just wont be ripped off whilst watching mid-table Championship mediocrity.

If the prices were 25%-30% lower and QPR had signed a decent left back, and a goalscorer, I think that would have boosted ST sales and matchday tickets.

A big name manager might also have helped. Look at how many Notts County fans have bought STs and will turn up for tomorrow's game against Bradford on the strength of bringing in Ericsson.

Comment

the spin on tickets is another stupid idea,they will put fans off coming to games incase they cannot get a ticket,unfortunately the stupid idea of charges on tickets puts people off phoning for their tickets.it was better when it was a 1 off £2 charge;correct me if i am wrong but is it not £3 per ticket now

Comment

Working...
              X