Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A quick addendum to the story about my wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick addendum to the story about my wife...

Right, a quick addendum to my Suzy story:

On Sunday Suzy went to the hospital with bowel pain. She underwent surgery yesterday to remove the obstruction and a bunch of crap in her bowel (read: tumours) and she's feeling a lot better and happier.

Tell you what: Made me think a lot less about Manchester City on Sunday!

Good news mate, pleased for you both...
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Mate i love my football and i love my club, but if i have any wishes left they will all be for your Suzy !

Get well soon Suzy
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

best wishes to you both again !!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

wish suzy the best from me. Hope her recovery continues and lastly QPR stay up

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
            Right, a quick addendum to my Suzy story:

On Sunday Suzy went to the hospital with bowel pain. She underwent surgery yesterday to remove the obstruction and a bunch of crap in her bowel (read: tumours) and she's feeling a lot better and happier.

Tell you what: Made me think a lot less about Manchester City on Sunday!
            That's the kind of sense of humour you can only get from a Rangers stalwart
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              That's the kind of sense of humour you can only get from a Rangers stalwart
              You're right - I'm still worrying about Man City!!

Comment

My God man.....I bet you and your family are looking forward to just a quiet, uneventful week as soon as possible....

Still wishing you all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                  You're right - I'm still worrying about Man City!!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Quite simply, we must stay up for Suzy, its written in the stars.

Comment

All the best mate just remember as much as you we all love rangers,football a game theres nothing more important than family.
                      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by SussexR View Post
                        Quite simply, we must stay up for Suzy, its written in the stars.
                        lets all hope..........

Comment

Know what your going through

Feel for you. I'm going through the same my wife has just finished chemo and had her ct scan meeting next monday to see what happens next. She always tells me to go to football watch match of the day and carry on. Hope all ends well for you and your wife.

Comment

we've a had a couple of sad stories posted up recently - and thank you sharing them.

helps me put things in perspective when all i think of is my team down the road.

but in a way it's what makes our support so good - that we get together, without knowing each other, and share a common interest in said club.

but stories like the few above do make me pass on my thoughts and best wishes to you.

Comment

i'm sure we will all be thinking of you both when we stay up sunday.....come on you rsssss!!!!!!
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X