I HAD a dream,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAD a dream,

:yush:I'm I know I'm no Luther king, but two days ago I dreamt that we beat man city 5-1 and I woke in sweat...it was so real, no ordinary dream...and it makes sense, pressure more on them than us, please bear witness....history will be made.

Lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

research has proved the long term effects of using hallucinagenic drugs are devastating!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

that would be the drugs rico!!!
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Funny you should say that cos I had dream last night that we lost 4-2 but Stoke and Bolton draw 1-1 then an narwhal with huge breasts swam onto the pitch and sucked all the players off and generally ruined the realism of it all

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
            :yush:I'm I know I'm no Luther king, but two days ago I dreamt that we beat man city 5-1 and I woke in sweat...it was so real, no ordinary dream...and it makes sense, pressure more on them than us, please bear witness....history will be made.
            i can book you an appointment with my shrink if you like

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
              Funny you should say that cos I had dream last night that we lost 4-2 but Stoke and Bolton draw 1-1 then an narwhal with huge breasts swam onto the pitch and sucked all the players off and generally ruined the realism of it all
              all believable bar only losing 4-2............that ruined it for me!!

Comment

first they mock you, then try to ignore you.....i stand by what i said 5-1 to us. i really do, i do i do

Comment

It would be histerical if it happened, but i somehow can't see it.

We need to hope they take us for granted and are complacent, thinking they just need to turn up to win the title. That could work in our favour. Mancini has said twice this year after poor results they didn't prepare properly so there is precedent, although, i would be very surprised if they don't prepare properly for this one.

Comment

I actually did beat City 5-1 once.................on Fifa..lol
                    Turned out it was a fluke after I got battered 6-0 to West Brom the following game

BUT we stayed up!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

In all seriousness I did have a dream about our match a couple of nights ago.

Barton scored in the last minute, 1-0 us ....
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by QPRICO View Post
                        if you are that confident put some money on it
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

My dreams generally involve me, a supermodel, latex gloves and a turkey baster
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            My dreams generally involve me, a supermodel, latex gloves and a turkey baster
                            ..............are you a tory mp matty!!

Comment

Working...
                            X