No announcement yet.

Will Cisse start Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derry instead of buzz - he will chase lost causes- defend with his heart and provide leadership to the others - buzz wont do any of those things I'm afraid

Comment

......................Kenny
      Onouha.... Ferdinand... Hill....Taiwo
      SWP....Barton...Derry..Diakite...Traore
      ......................Cisse

I'd probably go with the above as i feel Zamora up top on his own away from home is pointless as his touch is often poor and the ball comes straight back. Cisse will at least give them something to worry about as he's lightning quick and often only needs 1 chance to score, unlike BZ.

I would go with SWP instead of Mackie as he will relish playing there, works his nuts off and i think is a much better out ball than Mackie who runs blindly into people. Traore on the other side likewise is a good out ball and will offer far more defensively than Adel.

That said, if we really want to go toe to toe, and maybe hope Adel can cause them problems and maybe win some FK's etc, i would probably go with the below team, which should help us have some ball time in their last third of the pitch....

.....................Kenny
      Onouha....Ferdinand.... Hill...Taiwo
      ........Barton..Diakite..Traore..
      SWP.............................Taraabt
      ....................Cisse

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        ......................Kenny
        Onouha.... Ferdinand... Hill....Taiwo
        SWP....Barton...Derry..Diakite...Traore
        ......................Cisse

I'd probably go with the above as i feel Zamora up top on his own away from home is pointless as his touch is often poor and the ball comes straight back. Cisse will at least give them something to worry about as he's lightning quick and often only needs 1 chance to score, unlike BZ.

I would go with SWP instead of Mackie as he will relish playing there, works his nuts off and i think is a much better out ball than Mackie who runs blindly into people. Traore on the other side likewise is a good out ball and will offer far more defensively than Adel.

That said, if we really want to go toe to toe, and maybe hope Adel can cause them problems and maybe win some FK's etc, i would probably go with the below team, which should help us have some ball time in their last third of the pitch....

.....................Kenny
        Onouha....Ferdinand.... Hill...Taiwo
        ........Barton..Diakite..Traore..
        SWP.............................Taraabt
        ....................Cisse
        I bet you're $hit hot on Football Manager aint ya Del?!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The problem with this type of games is we need someone to hold up the ball and frustrate Man City defenders and our only option upfront is Zamora. Ok he is not great but the best in doing so in our squad.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I bet you're $hit hot on Football Manager aint ya Del?!
            I am a gamer but haven't played a management game for donkeys years. I thnk we had Cureton up front..... although i'm sure QPR ended up winning European and domestic glory. If only it was that simple eh mate!

Nowadays, my gaming is restricted to late evening to very early hours every night after the Wife goes to bed as the kids and work take up my time before that. Have been getting footy fix via Ultimate team on FIFA 12 on the 360 of late, having only got the game about a month or so ago.. it's rather addictive. My gaming at the moment is spent between that and Trials Evolution, which is amazing.

My PS3 is a glorified Blu ray player that gathers dust.

I have a new decent spec PC on order though so will start to dabble back into PC gaming going forward....

Comment

Working...
            X