Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt vs Stoke?

Has this been uploaded yet?

I love watching all the showboating after the game...

I think someone came on here and told the morocco bloke to **** off with his **** videos of Adel and he hasn't been seen since.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      I think someone came on here and told the morocco bloke to **** off with his **** videos of Adel and he hasn't been seen since.
      What?!

Like Adel or loathe him, I challenge anyone to say that they don't enjoy watching those video clips. They are absolutely fantastic!!

The Moroccan - if you are reading don't listen, many of us really enjoy those clips you post on here. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

Is the bit on it when he lost the ball and Fuller nearly bent the ball into our top corner with Paddy grabbing air. we seem to think this guy does all good? he does bad as well?
        but showing a lot of passion and playing really well lately Long may it continue

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
          What?!

Like Adel or loathe him, I challenge anyone to say that they don't enjoy watching those video clips. They are absolutely fantastic!!

The Moroccan - if you are reading don't listen, many of us really enjoy those clips you post on here. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

Been on the look out for these vids as really enjoyable

Been looking since the Spurs home game but nothing been uploaded

Do remember some bitter sad case having a go at the person making the vids

Please upload them, your work does not go unnoticed and is highly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Is the bit on it when he lost the ball and Fuller nearly bent the ball into our top corner with Paddy grabbing air. we seem to think this guy does all good? he does bad as well?
              but showing a lot of passion and playing really well lately Long may it continue
              I never said he does "all" good. What I said was that the clips of his performances and skill during games is very entertaining... I stand by that.

Stoke even substituted their full back at half time because Taarabt was giving him such a run around.

That was very risky where Adel lost the ball at the weekend and it could well have cost us... But as you said, he's playing exceptionally well at the moment as he has been doing for the last few weeks. He needs to learn, but his talent is undoubted.

Comment

was it Adel after we scored doing his bit as a left back right in the corner stopped them crossing one after another,

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                  was it Adel after we scored doing his bit as a left back right in the corner stopped them crossing one after another,
                  Yep 3 in a row, was superb to see . Loved his celebrating at the final whistle too, showed real passion. He's a top man is Adel
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Yep 3 in a row, was superb to see . Loved his celebrating at the final whistle too, showed real passion. He's a top man is Adel
                    Thought it was suprised no ones mentioned it, he's come on leaps and bounds under Hughes, still got individuality but also plays for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I think his channel must have been closed down for all that copyright stuff. Can't find any of his videos!
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                        X