Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the back pages say on Wednesday, May 9: England set to ditch John Terry for Euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the back pages say on Wednesday, May 9: England set to ditch John Terry for Euro

John Terry is in danger of missing the European Championship as Roy Hodgson agonises over decision. Read the headlines from the national newspapers on Wednesday, May 9.

More...

Forgetting it's John Terry and looking at his performances this season - he shouldn't be going anyway. There are many better English CB's out there based on current performance - two of whom play for the Rangers (fark me - I never thought I'd say that about Clinty!).

Not saying our CB's should be picked - but John Terry is now a shat player who carries the same divisive baggage with him - and who is likely to be found guilty of racism.

A no brainer for Roy really..........

Comment

think roy will ditch him as would have trouble calling him jway twee!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If he chooses between the two then it will be an absolute disgrace and outrage if Ferdinand misses out.

There is a conflict because Terry is "aleged" to be in the wrong, and may be found guilty in a few weeks, so if he goes at the expense of Rio who would effectively be punished for Terry's actions it would be a disgrace.

The fact his defence managed to delay the hearing until after the Euro's is no coincidence, because he didn't want to miss out, which to me is a sign of guilt in itself, so he should be bombed out. He'e been averag at best anyway!

Also it annoys me they were allowed to delay the hearing anyway so he didn't "miss games".... blimey, if i was summoned to court would i be able to delay 6 months becasue i have "meetings"! The whole thing stinks.

Comment

Working...
        X