Onuhoa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onuhoa

Should he be dropped for this game ? Being a Citeh fan ? And bring in Young.

Firstly, i didn't know he was a city fan, and secondly, no, he's a paid professional so he should get on with his job in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Firstly, i didn't know he was a city fan, and secondly, no, he's a paid professional so he should get on with his job in hand.
      You hope !!

Comment

He will be professional. Definitely don't want swp in the squad though

Comment

Fans really have to realise, when a footballer says he is a fan, he doesn't think like you the real true fan, he doesn't eat,sleep,live.die,cry, the football club, he is just a fan and a pro footballer, he would like nothing more than to go there and get a result and walk about with a big smile on his face saying remember me?? Thats how it works, or he wouldn't be playing pro football.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Fans really have to realise, when a footballer says he is a fan, he doesn't think like you the real true fan, he doesn't eat,sleep,live.die,cry, the football club, he is just a fan and a pro footballer, he would like nothing more than to go there and get a result and walk about with a big smile on his face saying remember me?? Thats how it works, or he wouldn't be playing pro football.
            unless you are a true fan like crouchy

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
              unless you are a true fan like crouchy
              No it doesn't matter who you want to call up, they are pro footballers and believe me they want to win!! other wise they simply wouldn't make the grade, they do not support clubs like you the true fan.

Comment

Do you think any player would want to lose and be relegated. Dont think so.

Comment

I'd drop Barton , incase he has an oasis album
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                  X