4.40 last sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.40 last sunday

Remember how we all felt at 4.40 Sunday - Bolton 2 pts ahead of us with a game to play

It's amazing that suddenly that his been erased from some peoples memory (including mine to a degree!) and replaced with negative thoughts that Bolton will win at stoke and we are doomed

We couldn't have asked for anymore than the position we are now in

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Remember how we all felt at 4.40 Sunday - Bolton 2 pts ahead of us with a game to play

It's amazing that suddenly that his been erased from some peoples memory (including mine to a degree!) and replaced with negative thoughts that Bolton will win at stoke and we are doomed

Such is the emotional rollercoaster...
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Although I do agree - people around me were all reporting a last second winner and WB had won 3-2......was gutted when I found out it was some stupid hoax.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
      X