No one likes us... Do we care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chazqpr View Post
    Sorry Qpr4life.. Can't remember exactly where just a general trawling of the wanderers forum and some stoke equivalent. We were referred to as an 'unlikeable' club in a match report and numerous posts willing us to go down as they didn't like us. One Bolton poster hated us as we were small, lacked history and were seen as 'media darlings'. I think it must be an anti London thing as much as anything, that somehow we're Seen to be more fashionable than them. I was surprised we caused such a stir anyway. Got me all a bit anti-northern by the end. The Norwich rivalry has got a bit of off the pitch history I believe..
    not hard really is it, as long as you dont buy your clobber off jacamo or sports direct.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Roight on buoy!!!!!!
      "we need 10 men behind the ball"....
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazqpr View Post
        Just been trawling a few other fans sites, namely Bolton and stoke and they fooking hate us. I can't really think why given we're not local rivals, a big club and we don't have a huge mob of violent fans. So why the antipathy I wonder? Thoughts?
        We do have a small section of utter nobhead fans - might be something to do with that.

Comment

Working...
        X