Did Stoke want us to win ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Stoke want us to win ?

Putting aside the "Stoke want to lose next week and relegate us" conspiracy theories for a minute.

I've just watched the BBC MotD highlights again, no sign of their 1 shot on target. Jerome, Fuller and Crouch x 3 ALL put their shots wide, with Jerome's early effort and Crouchy's last minute effort being the worst.

Were they just playing their part ?

They was time wasting from the start so I doubt it

Comment

Why ?
      What did they have to gain by time wasting ?
      Force of habit I guess.

Comment

Of course they didn't want us to win. Jesus Christ - get real.

They are just utter sh1t with nothing to play for. That's why we should have Cisse on from the start - they were there for the taking all day and we made hard work of it.

That is why I am worried as Bolton can take them - no problem. Only hope is home crowd.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Well if they were not trying and we still only managed to score 1 and we just about did that then it holds good stead for when they play Bolton but if Stoke were really that bad I'm worried that Bolton will beat them no trouble.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Just fishing for rogue Potters & Trotters......back in the water guys.

Comment

Oh and they had £4m to play for, and they still have £2.25m to play for.

That's 25% of another Crouch !

Comment

Working...
              X