No announcement yet.

Did Hughes get out of jail today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cisse has a slight knee injury so 90 mins wasn't possible and SWP set up the goal running at Stoke and winning that corner.

Comment

Yep, think he got his team selection and formation wrong today but who gives a damn, we won today and thats all that matters :D
      We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

he didn't look injured to me when he did his somersault.

Should have been on from the start. MH got out of jail.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

One good thing is that no one now is coming to LR and taking berties with us.

Just a pity there's no more games at home . . .
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            If me aunty had bo11ocks she'd be me uncle.

Hughes brought Cisse on, he scored, we won. Happy fooooking days Rs

I dont know why some fans have to dissect every thing, we got the points end of ,

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post

I dont know why some fans have to dissect every thing, we got the points end of ,
              Its what message boards are for,discuss the game you have just seen and sometimes question the tactics etc,Hughes in my opinion got his team selection wrong,and for 87 minutes if you were there that thought may have crossed your mind.

I think he got out of jail and would have been slaughted on here if it had ended 0-0,the fact it did not is his and our good fortune

Comment

We looked pretty clueless for much of the game, two midfielders standing right next to each other desperate for the other to pass it but normally there was no one to pass it to because there was no movement. The poor performance made the crowd flat. It cried out for Diakite with his movement and failing that Traore. Mackie did his usual thing of running into three defenders. Ironically it was SWP who actually ran towards the box that won the crucial corner. Sadly this game finally convinced me that Buz is no longer up to it. Derry touch and go.
                But hey, who cares? We got away with it and won. The Rs are staying up.

Comment

MH got it spot on with Cisse. If he had started IMO he'd have become frustrated and started to track back a would have made another rash tackle near the half way line and been sent off again.

Leaving him on the bench made him hungry and in his post match interview he said he was dissappointed and annoyed at not starting , but put those bad feelings behind him', he got his chance and took it. Hat off to Hughes.

From 77 mins onwards you could see the momentum building and it was only a matter of time until we scored, a little like Leicester last season when Ishmael Miller scored. Okay we left it late but hey we won, 3 points so why all the negativity around Hughes. Someone posted on Dotorg or Report (can't remeber which) that Hughes record is 1.2 pts per game as opposed to Warnock 0.8. So I guess the board were right?
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    MH got it spot on with Cisse. If he had started IMO he'd have become frustrated and started to track back a would have made another rash tackle near the half way line and been sent off again.

Leaving him on the bench made him hungry and in his post match interview he said he was dissappointed and annoyed at not starting , but put those bad feelings behind him', he got his chance and took it. Hat off to Hughes.

From 77 mins onwards you could see the momentum building and it was only a matter of time until we scored, a little like Leicester last season when Ishmael Miller scored. Okay we left it late but hey we won, 3 points so why all the negativity around Hughes. Someone posted on Dotorg or Report (can't remeber which) that Hughes record is 1.2 pts per game as opposed to Warnock 0.8. So I guess the board were right?
                    tbh I dont think the pressure was really mounting. sure, we were all getting hugely tense but stoke wasnt under the kosh particularly. often when we aren't winning at loftus late on we throw the kitchen sink at it, but it wasnt really like that yesterday. their goal-keeper only had two real saves to make all match. the goal came pretty well out of nothing so not sure the tactics were right. but hey, we got away with it.

Comment

Just like I pointed out!!:=B:
                      Last edited by Shania; 07-05-2012, 01:38 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        he didn't look injured to me when he did his somersault.

Should have been on from the start. MH got out of jail.

Comment

What utter dribble.

MH brings Cisse on, scores the winner.

I think that was MH's plan.

Lucky, maybe, but it worked my fellow retards!

Comment

Working...
                          X