hope blackburn beat wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope blackburn beat wigan

thus dragging them back into the final day mix..............i understand wolves taking 5000 to the dw and theyve just had two fairly decent draws so an upset not off the cards!....they will wanna put on last hurrah for their fans!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

To be honest I'd rather Wigan win and send them down. Wigan have wolves last game and are not likely to lose that, so if they lose to Blackburn it won't make any difference IMO.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Its football and anything can happen, Wigan may be over confident.

Comment

i say we need every last day permatation possible....we will lose so will depend on others!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It would be nice for Wigan to be down there with us last game as well.

Comment

With Facto Blackburn win for me too.

We will then see what Wigan are really made of as they got themselves out of the mix however they would be well an truly knee deep in it if they don’t win tomorrow.

Blackburn even if they win two games I suspect will not overtake us so the more down there scrambling the better.

Plus if Chelsea turn over Liverpool midweek they are still in with a shout for top four and will go for it on the last day of the season (RDM is after the permanent job and will only get it by winning games) and with plenty players missing the Champions league final they will play in this game so Blackburn will need to battle for whatever they get at Shamford Bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              i say we need every last day permatation possible....we will lose so will depend on others!
              Agreed, pity Villa weren't dragged back into it.

Comment

Working...
              X