• Show
Clear All

• So called Stoke fans

Great result

At final whistle Stoke fans spitting on our fans school end lower for
    about 10 minutes or more.

Guess what our so called stewards do nothing.......not really surprising
    i suppose but what are they there for

The sort of thing I'd expect from the inbreds.

Comment

the rag tag bag of misfit stewards at home are useless

Comment

i think that was them clearing their throats before giving us a fine rendition of my delilah.

Comment

actually saw 2 stoke fans who wanted to stay to watch the ranger splayers come out but they were told by stewards/police that they had to leave....thought that was abit unfair - by the looks of it they just wanted to hang around...

Comment

think they have more pressing matters, as to who's turn is it to carjack for the return journey home.

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
              Great result

At final whistle Stoke fans spitting on our fans school end lower for
              about 10 minutes or more.

Guess what our so called stewards do nothing.......not really surprising
              i suppose but what are they there for

Our stewards are there to try and prevent QPR fans enjoying themselves. Well, the dickieheads fronting the lower loft seem to think that's their job.
              Why do they deliberately stand in front of fans, blocking the fan's view of the game?
              It almost always causes a near riot, and one day, will result in a full-blown riot.
              We pay good money to watch 90mins, plus any injury time, of football at Loftus Rd, and not the ugly, snarling, downright aggressive, thugs in shirts and ties masquerading as "security."

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                the rag tag bag of misfit stewards at home are useless
                I seriously believe somebody has to be somewhat mentally defective, to want to do anything like being a jobsworth steward.
                Got to be less intelligent than the average Chimpanzee, at any rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  I seriously believe somebody has to be somewhat mentally defective, to want to do anything like being a jobsworth steward.
                  RACIST
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Spot On!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X