Talk about torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about torture

That was torture of the highest order.....when that ball went in....oh my god...and then Brom equalisted....I could not wish that on anyone !!

I didnīt see the goal. was it class??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      A tap in for Cisse....any which way as long as it went in was all that mattered !!

Comment

Thanks.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          That was torture of the highest order.....when that ball went in....oh my god...and then Brom equalisted....I could not wish that on anyone !!
          I have never Sweat as much! Didn't think we had that goal in us today. We never really got going and seeing Jay and SWP coming on to save the day did not fill me with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            It was brilliant! It all started from a good SWP run that lead to the corner!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

i like the rat under a bowl strapped to the chest then heated method
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Do we make things the hard way at QPR! I had to check the blood pressure when the game finished as I was trembling all the way. We have a good chance now...although its against a very good team away on the last day. Just hope that Stoke play with the same determination against Bolton and Peter Crouch make us a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  It was brilliant! It all started from a good SWP run that lead to the corner!

Thatīs what he is best at!!
                  Credit when credit is due.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    i like the rat under a bowl strapped to the chest then heated method
                    More like sliding down a razor blade n use ya goolies as brakes !!

Comment

bring back the rack!
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Switched the computer off could not watch the last few minutes, checked the result after game finished.

Comment

I was in a pub in Gibraltar, filled with plastic Mancs....and when that goal went in i think they were stunned when i screamed..... bunch of Everton fans beside me actually shook my hand, think they got more enjoyment of looking at me going through the mill for the whole 88 minutes and then when i saw West Brom had gone 2-2 i just went mental....

Comment

When it got to 85 minutes I really started to think "it's one of those days". Don't think I've ever celebrated a goal as much as Cisse's
                            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                              I was in a pub in Gibraltar, filled with plastic Mancs....and when that goal went in i think they were stunned when i screamed..... bunch of Everton fans beside me actually shook my hand, think they got more enjoyment of looking at me going through the mill for the whole 88 minutes and then when i saw West Brom had gone 2-2 i just went mental....
                              Thats exactly what happened in my bar with Everton fans next to me !! Oh thats in Fuengirola !! I did all the Cad drawings for all of Ocean Village in Gib.

Comment

Working...
                              X