please please please mr sparky hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please please mr sparky hughes

please dont pick shuan derry in the starting line up on sunday.....we will lose and if he starts..........i love shaun but he is slower than a scouser going to a job interveiw..........he will get red carded n we will be finished!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Derry's been fantastic in recent home games. Plus he's useful at dealing with Stokes set pieces / long balls. No complaints from me if he plays
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

Comment

I´m more worried about Onuora.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Im worried, full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          please dont pick shuan derry in the starting line up on sunday.....we will lose and if he starts..........i love shaun but he is slower than a scouser going to a job interveiw..........he will get red carded n we will be finished!
          Love derry,he's got the heart of roberto duran with the punch of Prescott.id start derry,buz would be mincing with joey stroking his barnet.we need a mark dennis in this game
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post

Barton naturally wants to get back, as does Diakite, so no real need to have Derry playing and sitting too. Leaves up front isloated if all tracking back. Unless Diakte beats a player and turns defense into attack to open things up.....but shouldn't set things up/rely on that.

Comment

Working...
            X