Steve Kean thinks the pressure is on Bolton and QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kean thinks the pressure is on Bolton and QPR

BLACKBURN manager Steve Kean claims there is more pressure on Bolton and QPR in the battle to beat the drop, despite trailing their relegation rivals by three points.

More...

He's got to be joking? I thought the stick he got was over the top but if he says things like that then he deserves it
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The man is a liar.

Comment

He is right though; everybody's under pressure, except Wolves. Can't see what's so shocking about that...

Comment

woooooo... the master of mindgames speaks again.

still only need 4 points, stevo?

Comment

When he is sacked or when Blackburn are liquidated, whichever happens first (probably the second), he will have a career in stand up comedy, you know the solemn kind that does not look funny.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yeah i can see what he means but if both us and bolton win,pressure comes down on blackburn like an absolute tank!
              Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
                yeah i can see what he means but if both us and bolton win,pressure comes down on blackburn like an absolute tank!
                Yeh but I think the point he is trying to say is that by both of us having so much pressure we could both lose our games and with BBurn having none they could just as well win both theirs meaning they would survive.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Interviewer should have responded: "So Steve, are you saying you wd actually prefer to be on 31 points than 34? What was that Steve? No of course you wouldn't, thanks for clearing that up. BTW, if you want to play Fergie mind-games you had better go back to night school. Anyway, that's all we've got time for - good luck away at MK Dons next season."

Comment

He just tries to make us nervous! As I see it he does not suceed at all.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Us, Villa, Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton are all under massive pressure. No difference in any at this stage Steve.

Comment

God that man talks some proper tomtit
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

'Steve Kean thinks...'

Thats a ****ing revelation in itself!
                          2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I think he's right. Our positions are on a knife edge and it's between the 2 of us for the drop. We both have a degree of control over our destiny and 'must win' games coming up.
                            Pressure can make teams and people freeze. If the pressure is off often you see better performances because teams play with a greater freedom.

There is more pressure on us and Bolton than there is on Blackburn who have to now rely on other results going their way.

Comment

I suspect Kean felt under a mild degree of pressure when he was being lamped in the face the other day by one of his own "supporters"...

Comment

Working...
                              X