Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawro's Prediction for QPR v Stoke City

QPR v Stoke (Sunday, 14:00 BST)

I watched QPR's 6-1 defeat at Chelsea for Match of the Day 2 last week and was amazed at what happened.

Rangers boss Mark Hughes has got a great coaching team and his sides are usually well organised but the caption we used for them on the programme was Queens Park Strangers because they played like they had only just met. Defensively, they were absolutely all over the place.

Stoke boss Tony Pulis was a guest in the studio so was watching that game with me and he was saying "this is all we need" because he knew his side were coming to Loftus Road next, and you would expect a reaction to that performance from the QPR players.

QPR's home form has been so good recently that I have a feeling they will sneak a win. I think they have to, really, because they travel to Manchester City on the last day of the season so I think Sunday could be the last time they pick up any points this season.

For me, it is between QPR, Bolton and Blackburn for the remaining two relegation spots, and I'm not sure where Bolton and Blackburn are going to get enough points to stay up from.

Prediction: QPR 2-1 Stoke City

Here are all of Lawro's 2011-12 Premier League Predictions, together with how the League Table would look like if all his forecasts were correct...

Lawro's 2011-12 Predictions

I especially like the last line.

Comment

He's predicting us to win

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        He's predicting us to win
        My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Tinchy Stryder has got more predictions correct than this guy!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Unfortunately if you look at the hypothetical table they put up showing how it wd look if Lawro actually got his predictions right, we wd be sitting pretty in mid-table. Welcome back Steve Claridge all is forgiven?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Unfortunately if you look at the hypothetical table they put up showing how it wd look if Lawro actually got his predictions right, we wd be sitting pretty in mid-table. Welcome back Steve Claridge all is forgiven?
              Stainrod go and sit on the naughty step! NEVER EVER forgive Claridge for anything, he's a weasley little #####, end of. Him and Neville share the same parent I'm sure!
              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Lawro's points predictions for the season so far...

Comment

Working...
                X