nugent possily on the move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nugent possily on the move

4m is probably a bit too much for us and im guessing he would want to stay in prem?

I think you've just answered your own questions. If Pete is saying that we are debating spend as much as £2.5m for Beckford no way would we spend that sort of money for Nugent. If we were to spend £4m it would be on Kamara and not Nugent anyway. Nugent won't drop to the Championship especially as Hull and Stoke are desparate for strikers.

Comment

At £4m, I'm much rather have Kamara.

I'd even take Beckford over him.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

i was waiting for someone to say that

dont read to much into the bust up he had with his fellow team mate and two we wont sign him

Comment

Beckford > Kamara > Nugent.
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

We would never spend that. Unless we pay an upfront fee of £1.5m and loan him for the season.

Comment

stoke for about 3.5 million
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We wont spend that. I cant see pompey selling him, they have very few options upfront
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I am sure Billy Davies will be interested in him. It worked out well together at Preston.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yeah, Forest could then play a 2-2-6 formation with Blackstock, Nugent, Tyson, Adebola, Earnshaw & McGoldrick up front

Comment

Working...
                    X