Score first and score early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score first and score early

If we can do this then Bolton will be under immense pressure, theres no doubt that whats happening at other grounds will be relayed to their players and vice versa.

We need to get on top from the off and realise that we can make it an incredibly nervous day for Bolton.

Bolton will be trying to do the same, settle the nerves at their place and intensify them at Loftus Road.

Djibril Cisse will score within 20minutes..... Watch this space.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty, Been watching it for a few minutes but is it ok if I go home and watch it from there???
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

He owe's us, and i think he might just do the biz!!!
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
          Matty, Been watching it for a few minutes but is it ok if I go home and watch it from there???
          I suppose so mate, seeing as you asked and all
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            If we can do this then Bolton will be under immense pressure, theres no doubt that whats happening at other grounds will be relayed to their players and vice versa.

We need to get on top from the off and realise that we can make it an incredibly nervous day for Bolton.

Bolton will be trying to do the same, settle the nerves at their place and intensify them at Loftus Road.
            Very true mate.

I think they will struggle against a very well organised West Brom side who play well away from home, probably because they defned first and can then hit on the break with the likes of odemwinge.

I think we are more likely to score against Stoke than them against WBA, and like you say, the sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Djibril Cisse will be sent off within 20 minutes..... Watch this space.
              Yeah I believe you
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
              X