• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hodgson Confirmed As England Manager By FA

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16219811

Where can one find Bush Babes?

Oops sorry MYU.
    Just curious to peoples thoughts for Euro 2012?

Damp squib springs to mind
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

OK.
      Think I'll have beans on toast for my tea tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
        Oops sorry MYU.
        Just curious to peoples thoughts for Euro 2012?

Damp squib springs to mind
        Nothing really. After the last disgraceful showing at a major tournament, the world cup in South Africa, I wouldn't cross my road to watch that bunch of over-rated, over-paid primadonnas, no matter who bosses them.

Comment

Wonder if he'll opt for Zamora, who he knows from Fulham, and had played in games not long ago under Fabio Capello....

The fact he cant seem to control simple balls into him of late may work against him.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that only 5000 odd are going to the Euro Champs to support England which shows the supporters little faith in the FA. I'm sure more will go at the last minute but that number I believe is one of the worse followings this country has had in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              I remember reading somewhere that only 5000 odd are going to the Euro Champs to support England which shows the supporters little faith in the FA. I'm sure more will go at the last minute but that number I believe is one of the worse followings this country has had in decades.
              has to be more than that going.its estimated that ireland have nearly 20,000 heading over.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Think its a lot less then that mate as the distance involved means many are only doing the Group games or if we progress the latter stages rather then the whole tournament

The travelling between Donetsk and Kiev is a nightmare for us and the promised high speed trains have still not materialised and we have had to settle for one which leaves at 6pm the day after our first game in Donetsk and arrives the following day at 10am!

We are flying back to Donetsk though which cost us just over £100 each but only because we booked it months ago and the price is about E400 now

Coupled with the fact that UEFA have block booked all the hotels and we are sleeping in university blocks you can see why the numbers are low this time

If we had been drawn to play in Poland we would have had far far more going

Comment

Good luck to him...he is gonna need it big time!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Nothing really. After the last disgraceful showing at a major tournament, the world cup in South Africa, I wouldn't cross my road to watch that bunch of over-rated, over-paid primadonnas, no matter who bosses them.

Rather watch the women's Olympic beach volley ball.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

not the best English manager at the moment, squeaky clean appointment, basically lost all faith in the English heirachy
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Much better choice than redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                          Much better choice than redknapp.
                          probably right but just a yes,no man at half the price ,

appointed because of what he has with the swiss side ffs

Comment

If he omits Terry and Young from the squad,he'll do for me !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Rather watch the women's Olympic beach volley ball.
                              Not half, mate. :yush:

Comment

Working...
                              X