No announcement yet.

Sunderland and West Brom away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Flabbio and Bernie for not selling the club sooner !

Comment

You know it's not our fault, never will be.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I was hoping for wins or at least draws at Sunderland & WBA, but for me I would highlight one particular moment that has cost the team dear...Cisse's red card against Wolves. QPR were coasting to victory and because of that moment of madness lost L 3 points and it is those lost points that will be costly.

However, Barton’s red card against Norwich was a poor decision as neither ref nor Linesman saw anything worth stopping the game for, yet colluded to send him off and that cost another 3 points. But there are others too that can be considered SWP's disallowed effort that would have given QPR a 2 goal lead against WBA or Hill effort not given.

Comment

I think the two telling moments in our season were the goal line misses by Mackie away at Villa it was literally on the line, would have made it 3 1 and Buzsaky at home to Everton equally as bad a miss would have made that game 2 1.

Four extra points would have us on 38 now and bye bye Bolton. I am afraid those two misses are the difference between the premier league and the 2nd tier of English football you cant afford to not take chances like that at this level and hence why we have a mountain to climb; we should be safe.

Comment

Working...
          X