if, if we go down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if, if we go down

ALL QPR FANS.....young,old,male,female...
    if we go down, don't be seen "crying" boo hoo-ing on tv, it's embarrasing
    many will be gutted etc but will release it at home, privately ,whatever...

many thought we'd struggle, we have..amazingly it's taken to the end of the season to decide the drop, AND AMAZINGLY WE HAVE HOPE!
    bolton v spuds on weds will be a decider...

been down before, we will be back !!
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Been through it before,so no tears although it still hurts,but not if for me,just this wk/end or next now

Comment

It's not only that, we have a good team at board level, who have the same goals as us fans, they want to come back up right away.

They did their best and they spent the money, it just wasn't to be but we'll be back better and stronger next year

We're not going down just yet!

Comment

relegation day is one of my faves..there's always some kid blubbering away or some fat muppet in a replica shirt, "we'll be back" amidst the tears...fool.

38/46 games is enough indicator to say, where you end up is where you deserve to be.
          it hurts sometimes and sometimes it's all joy.
          we face the drop but cmon, tough it out if it happens.
          tears of joy, hugs,kisses are WELCOME IF WE STAY UP.

Comment

I have been readying myself for relegation, it's been delayed by some surprise results by us lately and just when I have a bit of belief for survival this weekend happened! I really don't have any hope left to give but I've been through relegation before, life goes on!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

To be honest, the prospect of seeing another QPR captain lift the Championship trophy excites me.
              Can't beat winning trophy's, puts surviving in the over-rated, over-blown, premiership, well in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                been down before, we will be back !!

Tremendous job from Hughes @ Company. I hope he and most of the players stay.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Well, its not over yet...be it soon be! Hopefully, we can buy some good young players to bring us back to the Premier. Most of our prima donnas have only their name to show and its been abvious that most of these mercenaries dont worry to much about being relegated. I mean...look at the statistics. Top scorer...Helguson, with only half the matches played. Players that shined.....Mackie, Taarabt, Derry, Hill, Kenny and sometimes Busacky. All from last season winning team. There were some exceptions. Traore, Onohua, Taiwo and Diakite did well. Cisse only played a few games but looks good. But most of the others did not live up to expectations. This team would have clicked together if they were sorted at the beginning of the season, not half way. Its a sad end to the adventure.....but I keep hoping.
                  Last edited by Martinmalta; 30-04-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

If we go down I will be off my face. No TV producer will be sharing that with their viewers.

Comment

ive seen us relegated twice, any ##### who cries is ridiculous, ok its gutting but crying , FFS , any people who cry should be BANNED

Comment

There is a time to put on a strong, defiant front, remembering how we've been shafted by the FA, PL, officials, T&C etc. and defy the footballing world by singing: "Next year we'll be Champions" (even if we don't think we will).
                        No tears, just a united fanbase at the Etihad.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We was so underprepared for this season we never really stood a chance. Under TF and MH we will be better prepared next season (whatever division).

Comment

If we go down we'll be back and we'll of gone down fighting.
                            Whatever happens next season we'll all be there next season. COYR'S!
                            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              ALL QPR FANS.....young,old,male,female...
                              if we go down, don't be seen "crying" boo hoo-ing on tv, it's embarrasing
                              many will be gutted etc but will release it at home, privately ,whatever...

many thought we'd struggle, we have..amazingly it's taken to the end of the season to decide the drop, AND AMAZINGLY WE HAVE HOPE!
                              bolton v spuds on weds will be a decider...

Good shout. And with us playing City, we'll have loads of coverage so a good way to show the world what our fans are all about.

I'm not qualified to put myself in that category as only 2 away games this year and TBH, not much better at home (4).

Hope to pick those numbers up a bit next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X